to sort out (a problem): résoudre, régler (un problème)
to sort things out: tirer les choses au clair
Sort this thing out quickly. Tirez cette affaire au clair rapidement.
- "I'll see you at the village after you sort things out with your, uh, wife."
- "Lucy, you stay on the line and we'll sort out the paperwork, okay?"
- "The point is, if you make some changes here and there, you're bound to get your financial situation sorted out in no time."
- "After all this turmoil and excitement, I needed to sort things out for myself in the comfort of my family home."
- "Edward : Don't worry Mrs Blunt, I'm sure we can sort this out."
- "You're all capable of sorting out a printer jam on your own."
- "So if you're still willing, I'd like to get together over lunch, or maybe even brunch, so that we can sort out this trouble with your loans once and for all."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sort out' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !