to sponsor: sponsoriser
We've finally found somebody to sponsor us. Nous avons enfin trouvé quelqu'un pour nous sponsoriser.
a sponsor: un sponsor
We already have over 30 sponsors. Nous avons déjà plus de trente sponsors.
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores is sponsoring a Zambian gold mine, and will provide free education for all miners under 10 years old."
- "We'll be back after a word from our sponsors, You're listening to... Brent?"
- "I am very lucky to be sponsored by this company, but many strangers would like to live in this country permanently and legally."
- "I'll be back after a word from our sponsors."
- "Sponsoring the female Olympic beach volleyball team."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "Bruno : Well I am not sure, I am already sponsoring a dodgeball team this year but I have always wanted to get into the movie business."
- "Sponsors of Chinese women's handball team. 51% shares owned by Wang family)"
- "For example, in 2006, the company sponsored the planting of thousands of trees to compensate for carbon emissions caused by our activities."
- "I will not bow to any sponsor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sponsor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !