(I) am supposed to (do the dishes): (Je) suis censé (faire la vaisselle)
You were supposed to be here at 8 a.m. Vous étiez censés arriver à 8h.
- "Susie : So, Gymglish, how am I supposed to reply to this question?"
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "Philip : It's supposed to that, Edward."
- "In my humble opinion, all of these radical crazies need to take a giant chill pill, but since I am supposed to remain somewhat objective, I will try to find some middle ground."
- "You're supposed to be inside!"
- "This is where I'm supposed to be!"
- "Horatio : How was I supposed to know that anacondas aren't carry-on luggage?"
- "It's supposed to be a love song."
- "How am I supposed to work like this?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Supposed to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !