(laser) surgery: une opération, une chirurgie (au laser)
You are in need of surgery. Vous avez besoin d'une opération.
a surgeon: un chirurgien
UK: I'm pleased to tell you that the surgery was a success.
US: Unfortunately the surgeon died of exhaustion shortly after.
- "Kevin : I'm not sure if I can drink any alcohol before my surgery."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the giant Oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision (the surgery was a success)."
- "(Sophie is a surgeon."
- "I sincerely hope that you have fully recovered from your recent colon surgery."
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
- "She recently had colon surgery."
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery..."
- "This dog needs immediate surgery, right Stink?"
- "I'm getting laser eye surgery."
- "I have a deviated septum. Thinking about getting surgery."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Surgery' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !