a task: une tâche, une besogne
Moving this piano will be no easy task. Déplacer ce piano ne sera pas une tâche facile.
a task-master un esclavagiste
Attention a task ne signifie pas "une tache" (stain) dans le sens de "salissure".
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "It's been awhile since I've dated, so I've prepared several different tasks for you."
- "Do this task that I have demanded of you, and your redemption will be assured."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
- "Brian, going forward all these tasks can and will be done by BrianBot!"
- "Horatio : Look, this is my "task list"."
- "Studies show that people who are required to perform mentally-challenging tasks do better after a good night's sleep."
- "Project motivation (I have attached a sort of "task list" to this e-mail for you to show Miss Stake."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Task' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !