a task: une tâche, une besogne
Moving this piano will be no easy task. Déplacer ce piano ne sera pas une tâche facile.
a task-master un esclavagiste
Attention a task ne signifie pas "une tache" (stain) dans le sens de "salissure".
- "Horatio : Look, this is my "task list"."
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "Bruno : I will now divide you into two teams. Each team will have a diabolically difficult task."
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory, and by extension, any monkeys therein."
- "Brian, going forward all these tasks can and will be done by BrianBot!"
- "Do this task that I have demanded of you, and your redemption will be assured."
- "Project motivation (I have attached a sort of "task list" to this e-mail for you to show Miss Stake."
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Task' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !