to teach (someone how to cook): enseigner, apprendre (à quelqu'un à cuisiner)
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I teach / I taught / I have taught
It taught him a lesson!: Cela lui a servi de leçon !
UK: I teach electric guitar for a living.
US: My father taught me all about perfumes.
- "Mrs. Brady has over 30 years' experience teaching English and has a TCFL (Teaching Cornish as a Foreign Language) diploma."
- "Edward : Yeah, I'm going to translate for you - he taught me his language."
- "I did not teach you this!"
- "He taught me all I know about linear equations."
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
- "I was just teaching Edward some new Greco-Roman wrestling techniques."
- "Your teaching methods do leave a bit to be desired."
- "You taught us to be cool."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Teach' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !