a telephone: un téléphone
to telephone: téléphoner
- "Telephone : Maybe tomorrow!"
- "If you can't come around, at least please telephone"
- "Telephone : You have reached the voicemail of Brian Jones!"
- "I have been living in America for 23 years now, and I am incapable of using a telephone... and my best friend is a monkey!"
- "I am unable to reach you by telephone, so I am writing you this e-mail in regards to a patient who checked in at 3 AM this morning."
- "In-house telephone trainer"
- "I have seen things you cannot imagine: magic, casinos, something called a telephone."
- "This new department will absorb the current freelance hotline staff, and will provide customer support by telephone to Delavigne customers worldwide."
- "Telephone : If it's urgent, you can try to reach him on his cell phone"
- "Telephone : Please leave a message, and he will get back to you!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Telephone' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !