an (English) test: un test, un examen (d'anglais)
to pass a test réussir un examen
a (sound) test: un essai, un test (sonore)
a (blood) test: une analyse (sanguine)
to test: tester, contrôler, essayer
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "Tonight is the test to see if I got pull"
- "It is because she's the second baby I tested."
- "I am fully confident in the results because Horatio did the testing in between shots of tequila."
- "Anyway, I need an emergency paternity test, you know the routine."
- "Brian : The initiation test, great guru."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Bruno : Testing, testing, 1,2, check."
- "No test?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Test' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !