thanks to (something): grâce à (quelque chose)
Thanks to my new home security system, the SSS3000, I can finally sleep well at night. Grâce à mon nouveau système de sécurité, le SSS3000, je peux enfin dormir correctement.
Thanks to Icarus, the IRS will not be visiting Kevin this year. Grâce à Icarus, le FISC ne rendra pas visite à Kevin cette année.
- "We're already 2 days behind schedule, thanks to your little snake fiasco."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "I couldn't even take my glass of wine outside the bar to keep me company, thanks to most town centres now being "alcohol-free zones"."
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
- "Thanks to you, we took first place in the tournament!"
- "It's all thanks to you, Glenn."
- "But overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Thanks to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !