to chat: bavarder, discuter
a chat: une conversation
to have a chat bavarder
- "Assistant4life (Polly Watson) has left the chat"
- "We chatted briefly about paperclips (and other stationery) before moving on to an in-depth discussion about world financial markets."
- "Xavier : Anyway, Michael's not here to chat."
- "TripleD (Donna Donovan) has left the chat"
- "Anyway I can't stand around here chatting all day."
- "Susie loves it when I come by for my little chats, right, Mamacita?"
- "You chat online?"
- "You're currently using Skyte right now to chat with me."
- "And right now since you are calling me on my home phone line and these are not office hours, I should tell you that this pleasant little chat we're having is costing you triple my normal rate."
- "It shows that we're really getting somewhere if you're benefiting from our little chats."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To chat' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !