we've already been over this: nous avons déjà vu ça
to go over something: passer quelque chose en revue
We've already gone over the details. Nous avons déjà passé les détails en revue.
- "Bruno : Jean, we've been over this!"
- "Philip : Let's meet here at 7:30 and we'll go over the account."
- "I'll give you two a bit of time to go over your strategy."
- "I went over the agreement very thoroughly and you seem to be secure when it comes to all of the shareholders... except one."
- "Bob : Yes, we've been over this before."
- "Philip : I already have it with me actually we could go over- No, I don't want to go over it now!"
- "I could set Brian up with the sales team, and they could go over the essentials, you know: charts, facts, figures and whatnot."
- "We could go over it this afternoon!"
- "After reading about what happened at Dulce and Carpaccio, I was thinking that maybe it's time to go over our shareholder's agreement here at Delavigne."
- "This will be followed by our customary round-table discussion, where everyone will have a chance to go over this year's figures and talk about the direction in which the company is moving."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To go over something' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !