to share: partager
Will you share your lunch with me? Peux-tu partager ton déjeuner avec moi?
a share: une part, une action
I have my share of responsibility in this, as well. J'ai aussi ma part de responsabilité là-dedans.
Share est également employé dans le monde boursier (une action, une participation) :
I have shares in several oil companies. J'ai des actions de plusieurs entreprises pétrolières.
(a) shared (bathroom): (une salle de bain) partagée, commune
UK: Darling, I want to share everything with you!
US: Yes, but sharing the same toothbrush is not nice.
- "Bruno : Edward, this food is considered a delicacy, and Jean wants to share his heritage with us!"
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
- "On the other hand, if the company would like to reimburse me for this expense, I would be willing to share the stapler with the rest of the staff."
- "invite you to share in the joy of the marriage"
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "I can't wait to share Tonton Hubert's foie gras with you!"
- "Bill : Mr.Delavigne, if you start with 200 shares..."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To share' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !