(My small problem has) turned into (a big one): (Mon petit problème) est devenu (grand)
(These negotiations) are turning into (a nightmare): (Ces négociations) se transforment en (un vrai cauchemar)
- "I think Susie's marketing strategy is a real winner, and with the right sales approach, and an intelligent pricing package, I'm sure I could turn those surplus bottles into a hot commodity."
- "My name is THX-1134 and I can turn any situation into a sales opportunity."
- "Brent : Yes, well Candy, in the winter, water freezes and turns to ice."
- "Horatio hasn't been the same since Paco was turned into a Coq-au-vin."
- "Horatio : We are going to make a special perfume that will turn General Hurley Burley into a peace-loving hippie."
- "Visit GoldenWheelchair.com now to find out how you can turn your accident into cash!"
- "One final clue: if the 'r' word is sustained, it may turn into... depression!"
- "Just one question, Bruno: why have you turned into a giant duck?"
- "I understand that you've turned one part of this floor into a furniture shop."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To turn into' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !