tonight: ce soir, cette nuit
- "Well, we will look for Bruno and Susie tomorrow, but we have nothing to do tonight."
- "I know why you have come here tonight."
- "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm very glad to be here tonight."
- "Tonight is the test to see if I got pull"
- "We only have time to one thing tonight, what's it going to be?"
- "Special dedication to my daddy, Horatio, who is here tonight."
- "Your daughter looks beautiful tonight."
- "I must visit Maman in Versailles, but I will meet you at the hotel tonight, okay?"
- "Lucky will come tonight."
- "Imma leave it all on the floor tonight."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Tonight' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !