the traffic: la circulation, le trafic
It took me an hour to get home because of all the traffic. J'ai mis une heure pour rentrer chez moi à cause de la circulation.
(server) traffic: le trafic (du serveur)
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "There's a multiple vehicle collision blocking traffic in both directions right now."
- "Before we get to today's headlines, let's go to our traffic correspondent Ray Upton, who'll tell us all about a developing situation on the Los Angeles freeways."
- "Traffic is a bleeding nightmare around Hammersmith, I'll take you through Shepherd's Bush."
- "That's all for now, stay tuned for more news, traffic and weather only on"
- "Moira : That's all the time we have for today, but join us tomorrow for news, traffic, weather and maybe even a few more intimate details of Brent's private parts, eh life."
- "Traffic can be a real pain at this time of day."
- "Brian : We're going to take an alternative route sir, due to heavy traffic."
- "Moira : Ray, what can you tell us about the traffic this morning?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Traffic' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !