to try, do one's best: faire de son mieux
I can only try my best. Je ne peux que faire de mon mieux.
- "Jean : Okay, I'll try my best to help you."
- "I will do my best to get laid... off."
- "I'm going to do my best to convince him to become the exclusive carrier of Delavigne's new boxed set."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "I'll do my best... do you have any lyrics?"
- "Jean : I have been trying my best!"
- "I'll do my best."
- "I have a bit of a cold, but I will do my best."
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
- "Edward : Well, I'll do my best."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Try one's best' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !