various (activities): (activités) différentes, diverses, variées
We have various ways of making you talk. Nous avons des techniques variées pour vous faire parler.
to vary (from one person to another): varier (d'une personne à une autre)
varied: divers, varié
- "My work is varied and I have a number of very important responsibilities."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
- "After consulting with my team of accountants and reviewing our various accounts, I've discovered that the company has a surplus of available cash."
- "-Buy back 4,500 unsold units from other various retailers and partners, including web-based partners, at an average of $60 per unit ($270,000)"
- "Our workforce is so varied."
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
- "Well, here's some information I've gathered from various news sources about this event"
- "The phenomenon varies from country to country, and many factors come into play."
- "Sleep needs vary from person to person, and change throughout the life cycle."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Various' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !