a vehicle: un véhicule
- "Signage will be replaced on Delavigne company vehicles and buildings."
- "I'm not scared for myself of course - I'm standing behind 3 layers of bulletproof glass in my very own Brent-Mobile, inspired by the Pope's vehicle."
- "Covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car."
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "Premium per vehicle"
- "All 25 vehicles within the Delavigne Corp fleet have been insured with the following kinds of coverage"
- "Total insured vehicles"
- "When you finish your message with a polite "Tanks", I want nothing more than to take you in my arms and explain to you that a "tank" is in fact a machine of war, a heavily armored combat vehicle armed with a cannon!"
- "Delavigne Corp's fleet of vehicles now have full insurance coverage."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Vehicle' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !