(to do something) well: (faire quelque chose) correctement, comme il faut
Well done! Bien joué! Bravo!
a well done steak un steak bien cuit
Well, (I wasn't expecting this!): Eh bien, (je ne m'attendais pas à ça !)
- "Harold : Well, that's quite alright, Miss MacDonald."
- "Well, I have a surprise for you, Gymglish users."
- "Well, the ultimate salesperson needed the ultimate challenge."
- "Edward Marley : Well, you could lose your health, you could lose your soul, you could lose your reputation, you could lose your trousers, you could lose your fortune..."
- "Harold : Well that's a replica of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco."
- "Brian : Well, what's left of the balloon?"
- "Brian : Well, when the ladies discovered we were escaping, Horatio and I ran as fast as we could."
- "Tantra : Well, your chief was found not far from our village."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "Well how about "Watergate 2"?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Well' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !