I will go with you. J'irai avec toi.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
- "Though it's gone a bit too far with the giant tortoises."
- "Icarus : Because I was with him!"
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "This development pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain Nirvana with us, or possibly just Soundgarden."
- "I will not be with you today, but do not feel abandoned."
- "With Chuk-Chuk!"
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Samantha : If I may, sir, camels are amazing animals, and I am currently in a serious relationship with one, but there is no way that a camel could replace a human being at a highly skilled office job!"
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'With' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !