I will go with you. J'irai avec toi.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
- "What have you done with him?"
- "Announcer : Today, our charismatic and handsome leader is relaxing in front of a fire with his favourite monkey, Giuseppe."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "I will now attempt to initiate a dialogue with the dolphin."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "Icarus : Because I was with him!"
- "I'm here with the famous Texan millionaire, Harold Percy Warbuckle."
- "I'm probably going to regret saying this, but there's a secret I've been dying to share with someone."
- "Adults with criminal records or mental health issues can purchase them as usual."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'With' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !