(to work) nights: (travailler de) nuit
the night: la nuit, le soir, la soirée
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "I decided to ring them up for a night on the town."
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "The boxed set will feature three vintage Delavigne perfumes: "Moulin Magic", "Paris by night" and the new gold-label edition of "Bordello Breeze"..."
- "It will be night soon."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "Edward : Silent night, holy night."
- "You can spend the night there."
- "Susie : What he wasn't doing...at night...with the doors closed."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Work nights' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !