a worker: un travailleur, un ouvrier
The workers leave the factory at 7:30 p.m. Les ouvriers quittent l'usine à 19h30.
to work: travailler
- "Bruno : Okay Leonard, when you talk about "the people", and "the workers", and your "comrades", you do realize that union members make up just 1.3 percent of the staff at Delavigne?"
- "Our workers are very happy."
- "The AFS machine automatically dismisses a worker after their name has been entered into its database."
- "She's a good worker."
- "And all the workers are paid the minimum wage or above?"
- "Mrs Lee : We treat our workers very fairly, Mr Connors."
- "This could be removed if the worker is not a fan of comedy."
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "We are curious about the conditions of the workers here at ChinaCorp Ltd."
- "Virtually unbreakable, so should be a worthwhile investment (assuming our workers don't steal them to wear as sunglasses)."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Worker' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !