to write: écrire
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I write / I wrote / I have written
a writer: un écrivain, un auteur
(I need confirmation) in writing: (J'ai besoin d'une confirmation) par écrit
- "Edward : Well, I think I should write all the songs for the contests."
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "I am writing to you from my countryside cottage in Yorkshire, where my forced retirement is driving me crazy."
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "Spanish: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
- "There's some writing on it."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "English: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Write' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !