(it's) wrong (to lie): (c'est) mal (de mentir)
(I'm) wrong: (J'ai) tort
wrong: faux, mauvais, inexact
- "Vinyl records are for old people, right? Wrong."
- "Bruno : Susie, are you saying that we've spent millions of dollars in advertising aimed at the wrong people?"
- "There was something wrong with Bruno in Paris, and in Kalackistan."
- "Isn't it wrong that Big Brother will be watching us?"
- "Mrs Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are many monsters in Cornwall."
- "It is important that you never tell them that they are wrong, but apologize for their inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to accommodate them."
- "Do you think we've done something wrong?"
- "Did I do something wrong?"
- "This has been a giant waste of time and money, and a good illustration of what is wrong with this country."
- "-Remember, there may be times when the customer is wrong about a certain situation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Wrong' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !