an allergy: une allergie
(I am) allergic to (camembert): (Je suis) allergique (au camembert)
- "Hannah : No thanks, I'm allergic to dogs."
- "Betty : Are you allergic to making love?"
- "And I am allergic to everything!"
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
- "Brian : But he has an allergy!"
- "-Bruno is allergic to caviar."
- "Because I'm allergic to oysters."
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, gluten-free options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
- "Ms. Lohan is known for her abnormally large shoulders and allergy to avocados."
- "Brian : But Bruno is allergic to onions and garlic."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Allergy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !