an animal: un animal
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "(Animal medley)"
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "a "barbie" is a barbecue – or for you and me, "burning animals on the fire"."
- "A wonderful, noble man who also helps sick animals."
- "-Do they treat their animal well?"
- "I love animals."
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Animal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !