(an) annual (meeting): (une réunion) annuelle
an annual fee des frais annuels
- "Christmas sales account for as much as 40% of a retail store's annual revenue and as much as 75% of its annual profit."
- "I've just put the finishing touches on the biannual finance report!"
- "80,000 units of each annually."
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "Just a friendly reminder that the annual Delavigne holiday party will be held tonight."
- "Welcome all to the annual Delavigne holiday party."
- "How was your annual trip to the jungle?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Annual' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !