Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
(an) annual (meeting): (une réunion) annuelle
an annual fee des frais annuels
- "I've just put the finishing touches on the biannual finance report!"
- "Christmas sales account for as much as 40% of a retail store's annual revenue and as much as 75% of its annual profit."
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "How was your annual trip to the jungle?"
- "80,000 units of each annually."
- "Welcome all to the annual Delavigne holiday party."
- "Just a friendly reminder that the annual Delavigne holiday party will be held tonight."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Annual' ? Partagez-le avec nous !