Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to apologize (US), to apologise (UK): s'excuser, présenter ses excuses
I apologize for being rude to your mother yesterday. Je m'excuse d'avoir été grossier avec ta mère hier.
UK: I apologise for being rude to your mother yesterday.
US: Don't apologize to me; apologize to my mother!
- "Trey : First Miss, allow me to apologize on behalf of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "Steffi : I really apologise for my poor organisation."
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
- "I apologize, I thought you were my grandmother."
- "It is important that you never tell them that they are wrong, but apologize for their inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to accommodate them."
- "Jean : I apologize for my country."
- "Cockney barman : Your Majesty, I can't apologise enough."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Apologize' ? Partagez-le avec nous !