Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
breath: le souffle, l'haleine
- "MacCheeter : 'Cause my breath smelled like coffee, and I needed some cash!"
- "Horatio : What does your breath smell like?"
- "Smell it on the breath"
- "Jean : My breath?"
- "Edward : She said your breath smells of cheese."
- "Police : Sir, is that alcohol I smell on your breath?"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Breath' ? Partagez-le avec nous !