to bring (a friend) back (a gift): rapporter (un cadeau à un ami)
I brought you back a beret and a baguette from Paris. Je t'ai rapporté un béret et une baguette de mon voyage à Paris.
to bring (a child) back to (their home): ramener (un enfant chez lui)
- "I will bring it back as soon as it is finished in the oven."
- "Horatio : We must track them down and bring them back to San Francisco!"
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "Operator : Then for your return journey, you can catch the 10AM bus out of New York on July 26th, which will bring you back to San Francisco on July 30th at 11AM."
- "I'll tell you what, bring your plant back today and we'll replace it with something less... "spiny"."
- "Bring us back a penguin for the office."
- "He's going to help us bring the music back to Delavigne."
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
- "Feel free to bring me back a bottle or two."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bring back' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !