to check: vérifier, consulter, cocher, contrôler
- "I checked our auto insurance as you requested."
- "I checked my watch, everything was okay."
- "One time I woke up in the morning, and he was checking all my text messages."
- "But when I checked my pockets, I didn't have enough to pay."
- "Hannah : Yes, the last time I checked."
- "I checked my documents in the C-drive and it's empty!"
- "But have you checked another folder?"
- "The line for the toilet was enormous, so I went to the ladies' toilet, but then a woman was scared and she called the police of the stadium. The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Check-verb' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !