Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
(the west) coast: (la) côte (ouest)
the coast is clear la voie est libre
- "I'm joining you this morning from Adelaide, on the south coast of Australia."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "Moira : Speaking of Mexico, or more precisely the Gulf of Mexico, an earthquake struck the west coast of central Florida last night."
- "Today, me, my pilot Rachid and my ex-girlfriend Bonnie are flying low off the Atlantic coast of Portugal."
- "July 27th, 2007: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
- "SJPC West Coast"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Coast' ? Partagez-le avec nous !