Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
death: la mort, le décès
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married."
- "I have your cause of death listed as a heart attack."
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "God : Hmm, this is quite strange, I have no record of your death Mr. Cheeter."
- "I disagree! Death."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "Cause of death?"
- "Shane : No, it tastes of death!"
- "Icarus : And to think that my father's untimely death could have been avoided if only he'd known how to cope with his stress rather than bottling it up inside and."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Death' ? Partagez-le avec nous !