Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to disappear: disparaître
- "Mr. Calahan disappeared on June the 23rd, 1986: more than twenty years ago."
- "Maybe they disappeared."
- "The region where Delavigne's balloon is thought to have disappeared is known for its dense shark population."
- "Hannah : Wow, your photo's disappeared!"
- "Bruno : Disappears?"
- "money is interesting in the sense that it disappears quickly."
- "The ozone layer over the Australian subcontinent is rapidly disappearing."
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Disappear' ? Partagez-le avec nous !