Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to expand: (se) développer, élargir, accroître
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market. Actuellement, Delavigne est en train d'élargir son activité sur le marché japonais.
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
- ""Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Expand' ? Partagez-le avec nous !