Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to expand: (se) développer, élargir, accroître
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market. Actuellement, Delavigne est en train d'élargir son activité sur le marché japonais.
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- ""Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Expand' ? Partagez-le avec nous !