Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
an innovation: une innovation
UK: I love these innovative online English lessons, don't you?
US: Oh yes, they're quite an innovation in language learning.
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "I would suggest that all these "innovations" are leading nowhere good."
- "The Delavigne name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am using an innovative online course to help me learn."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Innovation' ? Partagez-le avec nous !