Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a introduction: une présentation, une introduction
- "Philip : Thank you so much for that warm introduction Professor Williams. My name is Philip Cheeter, and in this lecture, I'm going to teach you that sales is like a game: there are winners, like me;"
- "This was mentioned not only in Bruno's introduction of Donna to the staff, but in a subsequent e-mail sent on the 23rd of July."
- "Icarus : Thank you once again Mr. Delavigne for that kind, um, introduction."
- "Introduction from the CFO"
- "I apologize for this abrupt introduction, but I wanted to make our position quite clear."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "Maybe contemporary painting wasn't the best introduction to the arts."
- "This starter pack is designed to give recent immigrants* to the USA a user-friendly introduction to life in the United States of America."
- "Strange Woman : There will be time for introductions later."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Introduction' ? Partagez-le avec nous !