Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
funny: drôle, amusant, bizarre
It's funny how people can change. C'est bizarre comme les gens peuvent changer.
- "Do you know what happened to the last person who didn't think my jokes were funny?"
- "That's a funny name!"
- "You don't think my jokes are funny?"
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
- "They speak so funny here."
- "Susie : It's funny, earlier in the helicopter, I thought."
- "Hannah : Listen to that coffee machine – it makes some funny noises."
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see."
- "I feel funny."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'It's funny' ? Partagez-le avec nous !