a land: une contrée, une terre, un pays, un territoire
to land (a plane): atterrir, poser (un avion)
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "As mayor of the Munchkin city, in the county of the land of Oz, I welcome you most regally..."
- "It's the story of a young girl, growing up in a land, well, a land down under."
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "All my dolphin friends are moving to land."
- "It looks like some sort of land surrounded on all sides by water."
- "A land of awesome dudes"
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "I'm just a cut-price person in a low-budget land."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Land' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !