Traduction Look after
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to look after (sbdy, sthg) : entretenir, soigner, prendre soin de, s'occuper de (qq chose, qq'un)
Can you look after my dog while I'm away? Peux-tu prendre soin de mon chien pendant mon absence?
The nurse looked after my grandfather during his illness. L'infirmière a pris soin de mon grand-père durant sa maladie.
- "Doesn't the US look after its senior citizens?"
- "Edward : Ok, so apparently, we're hiring a janitor – someone to clean and look after the Delavigne premises."
- "Hannah looks after Delavigne's interests in retail outlets and points of sale."
- "You don't mind looking after her?"
- "The doctor has ordered her to rest in bed, which means I have to look after her for a few days."
- "Horatio is still in Tibet with Bruno and Brian, so you have been chosen at random to look after his test monkeys this week."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Look after' ? Partagez-le avec nous !