Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to look after (sbdy, sthg) : entretenir, soigner, prendre soin de, s'occuper de (qq chose, qq'un)
Can you look after my dog while I'm away? Peux-tu prendre soin de mon chien pendant mon absence?
The nurse looked after my grandfather during his illness. L'infirmière a pris soin de mon grand-père durant sa maladie.
- "You don't mind looking after her?"
- "Edward : Ok, so apparently, we're hiring a janitor – someone to clean and look after the Delavigne premises."
- "The doctor has ordered her to rest in bed, which means I have to look after her for a few days."
- "Horatio is still in Tibet with Bruno and Brian, so you have been chosen at random to look after his test monkeys this week."
- "Doesn't the US look after its senior citizens?"
- "Hannah looks after Delavigne's interests in retail outlets and points of sale."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Look after' ? Partagez-le avec nous !