Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to make sure (that...): s'assurer, vérifier, faire en sorte (que...)
Make sure that you did not make any mistakes. Assurez-vous que vous n'avez pas fait de faute.
- "Hannah : Approachable means making sure that people feel comfortable in coming to me and asking me questions."
- "Make sure you eat something before you go!"
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include."
- "You just make sure you don't gain any weight, and you'll be fine."
- "I was just making sure."
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "Make sure she received my counter-proposal at 8.1 per unit"
- "So I make sure that there's good team spirit."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Make sure' ? Partagez-le avec nous !