marketing: le marketing
to market: commercialiser
- "I have just had a fantastic marketing idea."
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "Susie : Delavigne Marketing Department, Susan Bliss speaking."
- "To: Delavigne Marketing Department"
- "Susie : Now then, Philip, what is this "fantastic marketing idea" of yours?"
- "I'd like to introduce you to Garth Ripley, from the marketing department of our Australian division in Sydney."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "" in Strategic Marketing."
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users, and welcome to "Blissful Business", your chance to get a glimpse of how Susan Bliss, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the Delavigne Corporation, does business."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Marketing' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !