Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
the origin: l'origine, la source, le début, la provenance
- "I will of course insist on a good cross-section of society in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, etc."
- "Brian : Someone has singled me out because of my ethnic origin, and is tormenting me with racist graffiti!"
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "Origins : It's a pagan thing about dead people."
- "For example, in France, we emphasize Delavigne's French origins much more than we do here in the States."
- "A large slab of meat of indeterminate origin (Ask your server)"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Origin' ? Partagez-le avec nous !