a panda : un panda
- "( Panda noises )"
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "Can we have panda?"
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "The panda has been named Huan Huan II, after her mother Huan Huan I."
- "On a lighter note, a baby panda was born yesterday at the National Zoo in Washington DC."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Panda' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !