Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
the paperwork: les papiers, la paperasse, le travail administratif
I'm sorry Honey, I'll be late tonight, I've got to take care of some paperwork. Je suis désolé ma chérie, je serai en retard ce soir, j'ai de la paperasse à faire.
UK: Paperwork, paperwork! I should be catching criminals not filling in these stupid forms.
US: I didn't become a cop to do paperwork either!
- "Also, please put together a contract for Brian, and collect any information we need to fill out our paperwork: social security number, medical history, insurance information and any other personal details."
- "I think you'll find all of my paperwork is in order."
- "Lucy, you stay on the line and we'll sort out the paperwork, okay?"
- "No more paperwork for me!"
- "I can bring the necessary paperwork to your office this afternoon if you wish to go through with the recall."
- "You signed the paperwork when you joined the company, but I guess you weren't paying attention!"
- "All you need is Horatio's signature on the paperwork."
- "We consulted a team of lawyers and real-estate agents before even filling out all the forms. We were all but assured by a clerk in your own office that the paperwork was in perfect order."
- "It is not a technical problem. The problem is the paperwork."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Paperwork' ? Partagez-le avec nous !