Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a pension plan: un plan de retraite (système américain d'épargne retraite)
- "This is why you, like most employees in the US, also have another pension plan."
- "Or what kind of pension plan should I get?"
- "So does everyone at Delavigne have a private pension plan?"
- "Or should I get a pension plan?"
- "Hannah : So I've got another pension plan, have I?"
- "What kind of pension plan do I have?"
- "So, do I have a pension plan?"
- "You've been contributing 6% of your salary to this pension plan since you arrived at Delavigne."
- "He once stole my calculator, so I haven't told him about the pension plan!"
- "So, what have you got to tell me about pension plans in the USA?"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Pension plan' ? Partagez-le avec nous !