Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a pile (of socks): une pile, un tas (de chaussettes)
- "And while we all enjoy his company, I doubt that he could defend a pile of cow dung from a team of flies."
- "So if you find a pile of records in the garage, don't throw them away!"
- "Before there were two, very neat piles of letters."
- "I want to stay here in my warm manure pile."
- "I saw the cleaning man killing mice with his bare hands, and stacking them up in a pile in the corner."
- "just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "If you pick up the paperclips off the floor, I'll help you sort these letters back into two piles."
- "Pile of peas"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Pile' ? Partagez-le avec nous !