Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a planet: une planète
My neighbour is a small green alien from a distant planet. Mon voisin est un petit extra-terrestre d'une planète éloignée.
- "My planet is perfect, except that we don't have jokes."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "You've come all the way from the planet Everythingisperfectia to find the funniest joke on Earth."
- "I mean, is it like Planet of the Apes?"
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "Your planet sounds stupid."
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
- "Your spaceship is orbiting the planet at 330,000 feet."
- "That's my favorite planet."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Planet' ? Partagez-le avec nous !