Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a planet: une planète
My neighbour is a small green alien from a distant planet. Mon voisin est un petit extra-terrestre d'une planète éloignée.
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "Your planet sounds stupid."
- "That's my favorite planet."
- "My planet is perfect, except that we don't have jokes."
- "I mean, is it like Planet of the Apes?"
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "Your spaceship is orbiting the planet at 330,000 feet."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "You've come all the way from the planet Everythingisperfectia to find the funniest joke on Earth."
- "Now, if you can make me laugh, then I can bring Earth humor back to my planet."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Planet' ? Partagez-le avec nous !