a podcast: un podcast (moyen de diffusion de fichiers sur Internet)
- "Security guard : A podcast?"
- "Lindsay Bauhaus : Welcome to the Crawl Street Journal's architecture podcast."
- "I'm recording a podcast about this art gallery."
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Thanks for listening to my podcast everyone."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Podcast' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !