the Pope: le Pape
The Pope's not wearing his hat today, something must be wrong. Le Pape ne porte pas son chapeau aujourd'hui, quelque chose ne tourne pas rond.
- "Candy : Moira, this morning I'm reporting from Vatican City, home of Pope Benedict the 16th."
- "Candy : Well Brent, the Pope can expect to throw off his robes and dive into the Vatican swimming pool because this weekend it's going to be hot hot hot!"
- "What kind of weather can the Pope expect this weekend?"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "I wish I was out on the town with the Pope this weekend."
- "Give my regards to Pope Benedict!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Pope' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !